Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dying my hair pink 




Over the weekend I dyed my hair pink! it wasn't the first time I dyed it pink and I used the same product both times. I used Manic Panic hair dye in the color Cotton Candy Pink. 



Manic Panic comes in these cute little jars 

I have only ever used Manic Panic in this one color, so I can't exactly tell you how great it works, but this color has worked great for me. I have long hair and it only took me one jar but next time I will remember to use two. One jar covered my hair but some spots were lighter because I couldn't coat it as thick. I only left the cream on for about 35 minutes and then I washed it out. I was super happy with the outcome. At first the color is a little dark but with each wash it gets more cotton candy colored. 

♥ ♥ 




stay up to date with me on tumblr, twitter , and  instagram

'till next time lovelies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment